Club rides – 3rd March dependent on Weather

Apologies. You may notice that I’ve not yet put a request out for ride leaders. Based on current Severe weather and forecasts, Club rides this weekend are looking very unlikely.

A decision will be made tomorrow (Friday evening with regular weather checks throughout the day

Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Club rides – 3rd March dependent on Weather

  1. Phil Knight says:

    Thanks for that Alex. In the interests of safety I am going to withdraw my offer to lead this Saturday (3 March). Even if the snow and ice disappear it looks like the weather will be poor. I am happy to offer the same route for the following Saturday (10 March) when hopefully we will have better weather.

Leave a Reply