Please find agenda and venue details etc for the next Members Evening.
This will take place at Velo-smith’s on Monday 4th April, 19:00 -21:00. Tea/Coffee and maybe even biscuits will be provided.
The agenda will cover the following areas:-
- Overview of Meeting Objectives
- What the club expects of those on our road rides
- Ride Leader support (group discuss on how to make life more enjoyable for the leader
- Ride Leader Training (interest for attending)
- Ride Leader Volunteers
- Group Riding Techniques
- Club and Personal Insurance (what it means to members)
- Social events (Velodrome –Tour of Britain – Summer cycling league (ITT’s, TT’s and Hill climb)
- New Kit Privileged viewing and plans for member voting.
- Questions from the Floor
- Suggestions from the floor for the next Members evening (likely to take place in Q4).
To prepare please take a good look at the three items available via these links, all have been updated, albeit mostly with minor changes.
Hope to see a suitably balanced number of you there and do be prepared to contribute constructively.