If you have previously booked tickets – You now need to update your ticket with your Menu choice
>> Menu and Instructions <<
Please see below the Christmas Party version3.0 plans with new date and venue.
It has proven difficult to get a venue to match all of the requirements we originally had, and with the original date at this late stage (we booked the original venue(s) a year ago!!).
Whilst rather different, I hope you agree this should make for a great evening of merriment with Live Music in the company of our YOGi Cycling friends. I am very confident that Sara and Phil and the staff of the Burrator Inn, will look after us very well.
If you cannot make the new date, then please let me know by emailing me email@example.com for a full refund of your tickets by Monday 29th October to request a full refund.
New ticket sales are capped at 66 people unfortunately, but as there will be people that cannot make the new date, I will run a waiting list strictly first come first served. You MUST not pass you ticket to someone else without letting me know as otherwise we will not get your menu choices correct.
- Change of Date to Saturday 1st December 2018
- The Burrator Inn, Dousland, Near Yelverton, PL20 6PE
- 7pm (For 7:30 meal) to 11:45pm (see coach details below)
- Delicious 3 Course Festive Meal + Coffee and Mince Pies
I will need to get peoples menu choices, but will provide instructions on that in due course.
- LIVE BAND
they already have a Band Booked for that night – 70s/80s Music starting at 9pm.
- Coach from Plymouth to the Burrator, with several stops enroute.All the above will be covered by the tickets you have booked.
- You will need to pay for your own drinks at the Public Bar.
- We plan to provide a coach out and back – exact timing and stops TBC6:20pm Central Park, Park & Ride, Plymouth -> Crownhill Underpass –> George P&R -> Burrator Inn
- Leaving the Burrator Inn @ 11:45pm – but also on to The Barbican/City Centre for those that wish to carry on partying.
Cost: Members and Partners £16 per head. Strictly Members Only.
Note: During booking, please state any dietary requirements or food allergies, when you are asked for each Tickets information.
Book here for the Xmas Party Tickets: