YOGi Cycling Christmas Party 2018
Please note that the venue has changed – we are now using the Fort again like last year, so there are now just 100 tickets for sale in total, so please book early to avoid missing out.
Due to the success of last we have re-booked the same venue again at the historic Crownhill Fort. We have exclusive use of the Main Magazine Bar / function room. With it’s ancient vaulted ceilings it makes for a fantastic evening of merriment – don’t forget your dancing shoes!!
Access is just off the small side road leading off north from the roundabout by Crownhill Police Station.
Tickets will be offered on a first come basis, so please book early as we think that we might reach the venue limit this year.
Please pay using Webcollect and use the Online Direct Debit option (cheaper for the club than the Paypal method, but that’s available if you prefer).
Venue: Crownhill Fort, Fort Road, Crownhill, Plymouth, PL6 5BX (Click for Map)
Date: Saturday 8th December 2018
Time: 7pm – Midnight
Cost: Members and Partners £16 per head. ( Non members £26)
- Welcome Drink,
- Christmas Dinner Buffet
- DJ / Dancing
- Free Parking either outside The Creek Community Hub, or in the road.
Buffet Main Course (Menu to be confirmed)
- Hand Carved Roast Turkey with Cranberry Sauce
- Hand Carved Honey & Mustard Glazed Gammon Ham
- Lemon and Garlic Poached Salmon
- Mushroom Wellington (Vegetarian/Vegan option – MUST be pre-booked, comment below or in FB pages)
- Assorted White & Granary Rolls with Butter
- Herb Roasted New Potatoes
- Mixed Vegetables
- Kilted Sausages
- Christmas Pudding with Brandy Cream
- Mini Chocolate Yule Logs
Note: During booking, you please state any dietary requirements or food allergies.
Book here for the Xmas Party Tickets: