Tickets are now on sale for the YOGi Christmas Party
** All 100 tickets have now been sold – we have reached the maximum capacity of the venue **
Due to the success of last we have re-booked the same venue again at the historic Crownhill Fort through Orange Chilli Events. We have exclusive use of the Main Magazine Bar / function room. With it’s ancient vaulted ceilings it makes for a fantastic evening of merriment – don’t forget your dancing shoes!!
Access is just off the small side road leading off north from the roundabout by Crownhill Police Station.
Tickets will be offered on a first come basis, so please book early as we think that we might reach the venue limit this year.
Please pay using Webcollect and use the Online Direct Debit option (cheaper than the Paypal method, but that’s available if you prefer).
Venue: Crownhill Fort, Fort Road, Crownhill, Plymouth, PL6 5BX (Click for Map)
Date Sat 9th December 2017
Time: 7pm – 1am
Cost is £15.00 for members and partners, £25.00 for non members.
- Welcome Drink,
- Christmas Dinner Buffet
- DJ / Dancing
- Free Parking just outside the fort Main gates
(with drop off allowed inside the fort, plus blue badge holders can park inside)
- Cash Bar
Buffet Main Course
- Hand Carved Roast Turkey with Cranberry Sauce
- Hand Carved Honey & Mustard Glazed Gammon Ham
- Lemon and Garlic Poached Salmon
- Mushroom Wellington (Vegetarian/Vegan option – MUST be pre-booked, comment below or in FB pages)
- Assorted White & Granary Rolls with Butter
- Herb Roasted New Potatoes
- Winter Mixed Salad & Coleslaw
- Kilted Sausages
- Christmas Pudding with Brandy Cream
- Mini Chocolate Yule Logs
Note: During booking, you please state any dietary requirements or food allergies.