Despite our good intentions it seems the weather is determined to delay the launch of this new ride. I was due to lead this week and planned on posting the route yesterday but have held off just to see what the forecast was this eve. Yep more of the same until around Saturday lunch time. Therefore it makes sense when considering that this ride is aimed at the fairly inexperienced rider, to make an early decision and allow those who were thinking of riding a chance to make other plans.
Sorry if this disappoints ! Lets hope that this weekend really will bring us the last of this incredible run of severe weather. Yep that’s what the BBC suggest. Hopefully then we can finally run the first of these rides next Saturday.