Road rides Cancelled – 26th Oct

Evening all

What with there being a Amber warning in place for Rain and high winds, continuing until 3pm approx tomorrow.

And with the safety of our members in mind. We have decided to cancel all official club Road rides this weekend

If you decide to venture out this is at your own discretion and we wish you a safe ride

See you next weekend

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply