This week these rides will not be led due to many YOGi’s participating in the Dartmoor Classic on Sunday.
However, some of you may still be planning to ride. Therefore, if you do plan on heading out, please meet at B&Q Coypool at 9am and agree among yourselves what you would like to do.
Please remember to fly the YOGi flag by ensuring all are ok and no one is left behind and keeping to our ethos by respecting the highway code.
Thanking you and for those riding on Saturday have a lovely ride. 🙂
Normal service will resume the following weekend. 🙂Our Ethos
- We welcome all newcomers.
- Our bikes are in a safe to ride condition.
- We wear helmets on all road and MTB rides.
- For safety reasons any type of music ear phones will not be worn, this ensures you can hear messages about cars/obstructions/directions as passed down the line.
- We ride with front and rear lights in poor visibility and within normal lighting up hrs.
- We remain aware that we are riding under the YOGi Cycling Banner and do not behave in a manner that can harm the clubs reputation. This means following all traffic rules, riding in single file when cars are behind, and refusing to get involved in any kind of abuse with other road users, no matter what the provocation
- Caring passionately about the trails we ride
- Everyone shares our ethos and ensures YOGi Cycling is seen as an exemplary cycling club
- Everyone brings spare inner tubes and basic tools
- We do not leave anyone stranded so shout loudly if you have a mechanical/puncture we will stop and assist