All the YOGi rides this Saturday are cancelled due to bad weather, if you do decide to go out it is at your own risk, will not be lead and will not be covered by our insurance. That’s the science bit, personally, you must be a nutter to go out in this tempest, now what do normal people do on a Saturday, ohhhh! What time does Swap Shop start?
Dave Curtis and Simon Verrachia are going to take the riff raff, more commonly known as the Saturday 14, this week for a little trip out in the countryside. 😉 Let’s hope the rain holds off hey!
So here is where you will be heading according to Dave, who is the man with the map this week.
‘We are going to do the route out to Loddiswell and cafe at the garden centre. Weather is a bit unsettled so will avoid the moors’.
Look out for the miniature ponies near the cafe stop, they are so cute! 🙂
Distance is approx 40 miles.
Remember the usual. Meet at 9am B&Q car park far end for fun on the bike, remember to behave and adhere to the highway code, respect your fellow riders and ride as a group.
Have fun all!Our Ethos
- We welcome all newcomers.
- Our bikes are in a safe to ride condition.
- We wear helmets on all road and MTB rides.
- For safety reasons any type of music ear phones will not be worn, this ensures you can hear messages about cars/obstructions/directions as passed down the line.
- We ride with front and rear lights in poor visibility and within normal lighting up hrs.
- We remain aware that we are riding under the YOGi Cycling Banner and do not behave in a manner that can harm the clubs reputation. This means following all traffic rules, riding in single file when cars are behind, and refusing to get involved in any kind of abuse with other road users, no matter what the provocation
- Caring passionately about the trails we ride
- Everyone shares our ethos and ensures YOGi Cycling is seen as an exemplary cycling club
- Everyone brings spare inner tubes and basic tools
- We do not leave anyone stranded so shout loudly if you have a mechanical/puncture we will stop and assist