As the weather is forecast for heavy rain Fri night and some showers possibly on Sat, we’ll keep off the moor.
Trip to Dartmouth and back following some of the ToB route.
Normal way out to Wrangaton, ToB route to Dartmouth (B3196 to Kingsbridge, A379 through Slapton sands, Blackpool etc) for a stop (AlfRescos?). Once full of grub, up the steep hill out the back of Dartmouth to rejoin the main road towards Totnes, turn off for Morleigh, Gara Bridge and California cross; over to Modbury and then main road back to Plymouth.
Anyone wishing to join in Ivybridge we should be there about 0930. Fairly flattish 70 miler so ideal for anyone wanting to have a go from the 14.
- We welcome all newcomers.
- Our bikes are in a safe to ride condition.
- We wear helmets on all road and MTB rides.
- For safety reasons any type of music ear phones will not be worn, this ensures you can hear messages about cars/obstructions/directions as passed down the line.
- We ride with front and rear lights in poor visibility and within normal lighting up hrs.
- We remain aware that we are riding under the YOGi Cycling Banner and do not behave in a manner that can harm the clubs reputation. This means following all traffic rules, riding in single file when cars are behind, and refusing to get involved in any kind of abuse with other road users, no matter what the provocation
- Caring passionately about the trails we ride
- Everyone shares our ethos and ensures YOGi Cycling is seen as an exemplary cycling club
- Everyone brings spare inner tubes and basic tools
- We do not leave anyone stranded so shout loudly if you have a mechanical/puncture we will stop and assist