It looks like we could get a break in the weather this Saturday, so how about a trip to the coast?
From our usual start point – B&Q carpark Plympton – at 09:00, we will head towards Ermington going out past Modbury and on to California Cross. Here’s a chance for anyone who fancies a shorter ride of 40 miles to head back to the ranch. The rest of us will make our way out to just before Dartmouth, taking the coastal road to the cafe stop at Blackpool Sands. Then it’s back along Slapton and through Kingsbridge on the way home.
Distance approx. 63miles.
- We welcome all newcomers.
- Our bikes are in a safe to ride condition.
- We wear helmets on all road and MTB rides.
- For safety reasons any type of music ear phones will not be worn, this ensures you can hear messages about cars/obstructions/directions as passed down the line.
- We ride with front and rear lights in poor visibility and within normal lighting up hrs.
- We remain aware that we are riding under the YOGi Cycling Banner and do not behave in a manner that can harm the clubs reputation. This means following all traffic rules, riding in single file when cars are behind, and refusing to get involved in any kind of abuse with other road users, no matter what the provocation
- Caring passionately about the trails we ride
- Everyone shares our ethos and ensures YOGi Cycling is seen as an exemplary cycling club
- Everyone brings spare inner tubes and basic tools
- We do not leave anyone stranded so shout loudly if you have a mechanical/puncture we will stop and assist