Saturday Road rides – 21st May

With the weather forecast as it is, it’s no surprise that we have had no leaders volunteer for this weekend’s rides.

Be assured, all official rides are still planned to go ahead, unless of course the weather turns nastier and we deem it unsafe (we will of course give advance notice on the morning)

Assuming all goes ahead, we kindly ask that those who do brave conditions. Determine between themselves a ride leader please.

Have a good weekend all and stay safe


Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply