Usual meeting point – Coypool @ 09:00am
For those who still want to ride at around the ’14’ pace and not joining our special event ride, John Ambrose has kindly volunteered to lead this ride.
His chosen route is :-
B&Q – Modbury – California Cross – Loddiscombe – Salcombe (Cafe stop at the Winking Prawn on North Sands beach) – Return via back lanes through Hope Cove – Thurlston – South Milton – Aveton Gifford – back roads to Kingston – Fleet House – Ermington – Home.
Please do the usual and help ensure this ride follows our usual rides ethos etc and enjoy!Our Ethos
- We welcome all newcomers.
- Our bikes are in a safe to ride condition.
- We wear helmets on all road and MTB rides.
- For safety reasons any type of music ear phones will not be worn, this ensures you can hear messages about cars/obstructions/directions as passed down the line.
- We ride with front and rear lights in poor visibility and within normal lighting up hrs.
- We remain aware that we are riding under the YOGi Cycling Banner and do not behave in a manner that can harm the clubs reputation. This means following all traffic rules, riding in single file when cars are behind, and refusing to get involved in any kind of abuse with other road users, no matter what the provocation
- Caring passionately about the trails we ride
- Everyone shares our ethos and ensures YOGi Cycling is seen as an exemplary cycling club
- Everyone brings spare inner tubes and basic tools
- We do not leave anyone stranded so shout loudly if you have a mechanical/puncture we will stop and assist