Saturday 14 Road Ride – 31st January *Cancelled*

Hopefully we won’t get the weather that is currently being forecast but to be on the safe side please check this post in the morning to ensure we run the ride.

Ride route (if weather ok) with a few alternative ways depending on weather.

B+Q, Plympton, Ivybridge, Wrangaton – and here we will decide upon Dartington/Totnes or Buckfast (if we’re not too wet)

 

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply