Simon Pope and Ross Wildman have come together to put on this spectular event. YOGi’s are invited to ride the South West part of the ToB route – exactly the way the Pro’s did in September. From Barnstaple to Dartmouth (taking in Dartmoor/Blackpool Sands etc..)
Exact details – cost/transport/social etc.. are yet to be finalised but the basic info is :
- depart from B&Q (very early by coach)
- Arrive in Barnstaple to begin riding
- Ride all day on the glorious TOB route with 3 cafe stops provided
- Finish at Dartmouth (here we are hoping to have a buffet/pint in a local pub – ideal for family to come and meet you etc…)
- then …. transport your weary bodies home by coach.
There will be a small fee to cover costs.
At this stage, we just want you to put the date in your diary and register your interest below -this will allow us to investigate exact size coach/ no. of volunteers etc. needed.
So……….. who wants in?